Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I nearly forgot my WIWW post!

Here's what I wore to the art gallery outing with Tassy and my parents recently.



I love this dress. I love the retro style, the bright colours, the orange voile bow and the frill at the bottom. It's a bit scary to take it off tho. It's a fitted style but has no zip or buttons, so I have to carefully take it up over my head. I do kinda feel trapped in it and there are moments of panic LOL.

Dress - Peace Angel (from Material Pleasures preloved designer clothing)
Cardi - Temt
Leggings - Temt
Shoes - Pierre Fontain
Bag - Serenade
Bangle - Op shop
Necklace - gift from Alicia for Christmas

5 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Lovely, bright, cheery colour - you suit it!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Unknown said...

You look so pretty, you really do rock a dress :) love the colours and the yellow shoes look fab with it. OMG that necklace is too cute!

Whimsy and Juno said...

Such a gorgeous dress! I love how you paired it with the bright yellow flats too, it looks awesome.

Mardi said...

You are GORGEOUS Yvette....you do dresses so well.
(I must say I was pretty smitten by your bag too...would love a close up)
Mardi x

GrannyJanny said...

Maybe that's a tea dress you can wear for my November Sale. Perhaps just a frilly petticoat or two underneath as well.
Those yellow shoes have been such a great buy. They go with so many things. Whoda thought?
Love Mum